- Disassembly, cleaning, inspection are standard on all port packages
- Porting of the Supercharger inlet and elbow ensures the same consistency blower to blower down to 5% variance
- Rebuild of case and snout are an option for 2650s. Jack shaft versions will require an up charge for rebuilding if sent in and are damaged
- Assembly of supercharger will be to spec, filled with oil, and ready to bolt on
- Full tilt blowers may be modified beyond the factory casting to allow for better performance.
- Any extra parts other then snout/elbow, blower/rotor housing , and drive snout that require tear down, cleaning, and rebuild will be an extra charge.
- Coating optional and not required. If coating is chosen a rebuild will be assessed.
- Once you checkout, print out your emailed receipt and put that in a box with your supercharger.
- Be sure to remove all sensors and gaskets, **gaskets, sensors, brackets etc. left on supercharger will be disposed once received**
- Our preferred shipping method is Fedex or UPS
- IF INVOICE IS NOT IN BOX, SUPERCHARGER WILL BE SET ASIDE UNTIL OWNER CONTACTS JOKERZ WITH TRACKING NUMBER & PROOF OF SHIPMENT
- Jokerz performance 204 west main ashkum illinois 60911
Turn Around Time:
- 15 BUSINESS DAYS IS AVERAGE TURN AROUND TIME. TIMES WILL VARY PENDING WORK LOAD AND SEASON.