– Superchargers are test spun from 4,000 rpms-10,000 rpms to check for rotor clearence, bearing binding or noise, and workmanship is inline for jokerz approval
– TVS new take out rotors used.
-Jokerz uses factory spec bearings
– Disassembly, cleaning, inspection upon arrival.
-Blower is assembled to factory spec
-custom tooling is required and used by jokerz for assembly and dissassembly
-Extra charges may be given if hard or rotating parts are damaged. If pulley walked into or damaged snout extra work will need to be done in order to insure function of supercharger before rebuild begins. extra charges based on work performed will effect final bill. you will be contacted if anything extra is needed
- Once you checkout, print out your emailed receipt and put that in a box with your supercharger.
- Be sure to remove all sensors and gaskets,**gaskets, sensors, brackets etc. left on supercharger will be disposed once recieved**
- Our prefered shipping method is Fedex or UPS
- IF INVOICE IS NOT IN BOX, SUPERCHARGER WILL BE SET ASIDE UNTIL OWNER CONTACTS JOKERZ WITH TRACKING NUMBER & PROOF OF SHIPMENT
TURN AROUND TIMES
15 BUSINESS DAYS IS AVERAGE TURN AROUND TIMES. TIMES WILL VARY PENDING WORK LOAD AND SEASON,