– Disassembly, cleaning, inspection upon arrival.
-Filling in of supercharger inlet for extra strength in porting locations with weld or epoxy
– Complete 5 axis CNC porting.
– Rebuild Included of case only. snout is extra.
– Assembly of supercharger to include pressing on of hub and supercharger oil
Core rotation info:
– a new system is being implemented to better turn around times. We are going to use an IN HOUSE CORE ROTATION. What does this mean and entail. When you purchase your supercharger port package you will send in your supercharger. We will then use a housing that has already been modified and cnc’d. upon your orders arrival that case will travel with your order until the end. We use your snout, your rotors, your pulley, your rotating assembly. if a coating service is chosen the work on the housing we have in house will begin when your order arrives. JOKERZ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR COSMETIC CONDITION OF THE HOUSING UNLESS A COATING SERVICE IS CHOSEN. Due to several events of lead times being to great we are forced into a in house blower housing rotation. WE WILL NOT SHIP OUT CORES. if your blower housing is not useable you will be charged for a new housing. you will be contacted if you wish to use your own and lead times will be extended if this is chosen. All blowers ship to customers with our housings will be functional and ready to bolt on.
- Once you checkout, print out your emailed receipt and put that in a box with your supercharger.
- Be sure to remove all sensors and gaskets,**gaskets, sensors, brackets etc. left on supercharger will be disposed once received**
- Our preferred shipping method is Fedex or UPS
- IF INVOICE IS NOT IN BOX, SUPERCHARGER WILL BE SET ASIDE UNTIL OWNER CONTACTS JOKERZ WITH TRACKING NUMBER & PROOF OF SHIPMENT
- 204 W MAIN STREET ASHKUM ILLINOIS 60911
Turn around times
15 BUSINESS DAYS IS AVERAGE TURN AROUND TIMES. TIMES WILL VARY PENDING WORK LOAD AND SEASON