– Jokerz Full Tilt supercharger port design
– Superchargers are test spun from 4,000 rpms-10,000 rpms to check for rotor clearance, bearing binding or noise, and workmanship is inline for jokerz approval
– Disassembly, cleaning, inspection upon arrival.
– Blower is assembled to Jokerz Spec.
– Custom tooling is required and used by Jokerz for assembly and disassembly.
– Rebuild is NOT included in the price. You may select it from the drop down options.
– Extra charges may be given if hard or rotating parts are damaged. If pulley walked into or damaged snout extra work will need to be done in order to insure function of supercharger before rebuild begins. extra charges based on work performed will effect final bill. you will be contacted if anything extra is needed
– All prices include assembly, disassembly, oil, and cleaning
- Once you checkout, print out your emailed receipt and put that in a box with your supercharger.
- Be sure to remove all sensors and gaskets,**gaskets, sensors, brackets etc. left on supercharger will be disposed once received**
- Our preferred shipping method is Fedex or UPS
- IF INVOICE IS NOT IN BOX, SUPERCHARGER WILL BE SET ASIDE UNTIL OWNER CONTACTS JOKERZ WITH TRACKING NUMBER & PROOF OF SHIPMENT
- 301 W MICHIGAN STREET ASHKUM ILLINOIS 60911
TURN AROUND TIMES
**Estimated** 15 BUSINESS DAYS IS AVERAGE TURN AROUND TIMES. TIMES WILL VARY PENDING WORK LOAD AND SEASON