– Jokerz LS9 supercharger are completely cut on a Centroid 5 axis machine
– Disassembly, cleaning, inspection
– Tig welding of supercharger snout and case
– 5 axis cnc porting of the Supercharger ensures the same consistency blower to blower down to 5%
– Rebuild of Case and Snout bearings
– Assembly of supercharger
– Full tilt superchargers require machining of water pump or the addition of spacer to raise the blower in order to clear the water pump due to additional welding.
– Certain mods may need to be changed to get the full benefits out of the full tilt port program
- Once you checkout, print out your emailed receipt and put that in a box with your supercharger.
- Be sure to remove all sensors and gaskets,**gaskets, sensors, brackets etc. left on supercharger will be disposed once received**
- Our preferred shipping method is Fedex or UPS
- IF INVOICE IS NOT IN BOX, SUPERCHARGER WILL BE SET ASIDE UNTIL OWNER CONTACTS JOKERZ WITH TRACKING NUMBER & PROOF OF SHIPMENT
- 301 W MICHIGAN STREET ASHKUM ILLINOIS 60911
TURN AROUND TIMES
15 BUSINESS DAYS IS AVERAGE TURN AROUND TIMES. TIMES WILL VARY PENDING WORK LOAD AND SEASON