*** IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON RUNNING A COG DRIVE UPPER PULLEY, ALL WARRANTY & HELP WILL BE VOIDED. WE STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST A COG DRIVE PULLEY ***
– Snouts are CNC’d with a 5 axis cnc with jokerz port design
– Snouts are welded on to gain area internally for performance gains
– Gains of roughly 30hp over stock non ported snout.
– All prices include assembly, disassembly, oil, and cleaning
– We offer 2 different kinds of rebuilds for the snout. 1 oem rebuild using oem bearings, 2 race rebuild which uses high performance ceramic bearings.
– Upper idler, green belt, and fixed upper pulleys may create 150%+ axial torsion and resonance on supercharger assembly resulting in failure. Run at your own risk
– We recommend running a larger TB like, VMP105mm, HHP105mm, BBK100mm or at least a stock ported one to accompany our ported snouts.
*** FOR BEARING PLATE PORT SERVICE HEAD TO OUR IHI RACE PACKAGE ***
Core return policy:
– 15 days to return core for core refund anything after 15 days jokerz retains the right to keep core money or retain a percentage of the core money for being late
– Any damage or missing parts will reflect core return value
– Snout must be usable upon return
– Refund will be based on a time frame by jokerz. inspection tear down and cleaning of item will be preformed in order to ensure quality of product
– A core refund of $600 will be given as long as a good working core is returned
- Once you checkout, print out your emailed receipt and put that in a box with your supercharger.
- Be sure to remove all sensors and gaskets,**gaskets, sensors, brackets etc. left on snout will be disposed once received**
- Our preferred shipping method is Fedex or UPS
- IF INVOICE IS NOT IN BOX, SNOUT WILL BE SET ASIDE UNTIL OWNER CONTACTS JOKERZ WITH TRACKING NUMBER & PROOF OF SHIPMENT
- 15 BUSINESS DAYS IS AVERAGE TURN AROUND TIME. TIMES WILL VARY PENDING WORK LOAD AND SEASON.
- 204 W MAIN STREET ASHKUM ILLINOIS 60911