– Superchargers are test spun from 4,000 rpms-10,000 rpms to check for rotor clearance, bearing binding or noise, and workmanship is inline for jokerz approval
-Jokerz Standard Rebuilds include OEM IHI bearings
– Jokerz race rebuild uses hybrid ceramic bearings rated at a higher rpm then stock and last 5x life of stock bearings. These bearings also offer freed up hp due to less rolling resistance and better tolerances.
– Rear bearings will remain stock due to being submerged in oil and not limited by double seals. these bearings being exposed to oil and requiring no seals gives them a higher rpm then the double sealed bearings.Bearings are replaced only if needed.
– Race bearings rated for higher rpms over stock
– Disassembly, cleaning, inspection upon arrival.
– Blower is assembled to Jokerz race spec
– Custom tooling is required and used by jokerz for assembly and disassembly
– Race rebuilds are built for race applications and are under heavy stress and conditions. jokerz can not insure any possibilities or failures due to this.
– Standard rebuilds are built to OEM spec & tolerances.
-Extra charges may be given if hard or rotating parts are damaged. If pulley walked into or damaged snout extra work will need to be done in order to insure function of supercharger before rebuild begins. extra charges based on work performed will effect final bill. you will be contacted if anything extra is needed
Core return policy:
– 15 days to return core for core refund anything after 15 days jokerz retains the right to keep core money or retain a percentage of the core money for being late
– Any damage or missing parts will reflect core return value
– Snout must be usable upon return
– Refund will be based on a time frame by jokerz. inspection tear down and cleaning of item will be preformed in order to ensure quality of product
– A core refund of $600 will be given as long as a good working core is returned
- Once you checkout, print out your emailed receipt and put that in a box with your supercharger.
- Be sure to remove all sensors and gaskets,**gaskets, sensors, brackets etc. left on supercharger will be disposed once received**
- Our preferred shipping method is Fedex or UPS
- IF INVOICE IS NOT IN BOX, SUPERCHARGER WILL BE SET ASIDE UNTIL OWNER CONTACTS JOKERZ WITH TRACKING NUMBER & PROOF OF SHIPMENT
- 301 W MICHIGAN STREET ASHKUM ILLINOIS 60911
TURN AROUND TIMES
15 BUSINESS DAYS IS AVERAGE TURN AROUND TIMES. TIMES WILL VARY PENDING WORK LOAD AND SEASON