VMP 15-17 F-150 5.0L Supercharger Kit – Gen3 2.65 L TVS – Complete
VMP Performance’s line of superchargers does not end with just Mustangs. The same tire-shredding performance is available for your Ford F-150 5.0 L truck! With Ford’s switch to an aluminum-bodied F150 in 2015 the 1/2 – ton pickup shed over 700lbs, making it much quicker. Stop-light to stop-light, we guarantee the boost from a VMP Gen3 will surprise the vehicle next to you. On the street, or on the track, there is no replacement for the instant torque VMP’s TVS-based supercharger provides. Click on the video tab to see results from VMP’s own supercharged 2016 F150.
This kit starts with our VMP Gen3 2.65L TVS and includes everything you need to boost your 5.0L V8 truck.
- Rated at 725 HP and 550 Ft/Lb TQ*
- Warrantied components
- Complete kit with custom tuning
- Easy to install at home in 8-12 hours by following our videos
- Maintains stock-like driveability
- Expandability – room to grow when you want to upgrade
The VMP Gen3 utilizes Eaton Corporations latest 2.65 L TVS rotors. The 2.65 L rotorpack is one of the most efficient positive-displacement roots style compressors out there, it is perfect for your street truck, off-road machine, or bro-dozer. Whatever you choose to use your truck for, the VMP S/C kit will transform the performance of your F-150. The coyote 5.0 L engine found in F150s is ½ a point lower in compression than the regular Mustang 5.0 L, 10.5:1 in the trucks vs 11:1 in the Mustang. Slightly down on power due to the truck cams and lower compression, it’s ready to be boosted by a VMP TVS supercharger. In stock form the trucks dyno around 300-325 rear-wheel horsepower, the VMP Gen3 will boost that to 575-625 RWHP and beyond. VMP’s kits are fully upgradeable with larger throttle bodies and smaller pulleys; for when you choose to install supporting mods and desire even more power. Do you tow at high altitude? By the time you hit 5,000 feet, 25% of your power is gone, effectively making your truck run like a naturally-aspirated V6. The boost from a VMP TVS supercharger makes up for that loss in air density. If you’ll be living and towing at high altitudes, you can choose to pulley your supercharger down to compensate.
VMP TVS supercharger kit includes:
- VMP Gen3 2.65 L TVS supercharger head-unit
- Cast aluminum supercharger lower intake manifold with integrated CAC (charge air cooler / intercooler)
- VMP Twinjet 69mm throttle body
- 120MM air intake system
- VMP billet aluminum fuel rails
- VMP Plug and Play fuel pump booster
- FIC 1000 CC fuel injectors
- Heavy duty first-sheave FEAD system with belt, all idlers, tensioner, and bracketry.
- VMP dual-fan and triple-pass heat exchanger / low-temp radiator with F150 bracket
- Intercooler pump with lines and reservoir for supercharger low-temp cooling system
- VMP plug and play wiring harness set
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps you need to supercharger your truck!
- 82mm pulley standard, 79mm and below requires Boostane fuel additive
- Choose a tuning device if you don’t have one
- VMP Twinjet 69mm standard, you may upgrade to the VMP 137 Monoblade